Christopher Bullock was right about the certainty of two things – death and taxes. We must plan for both.
In an increasingly complex world there are a number of reasons why you should speak to an expert about your estate planning:
- you may have a family business which you would like to pass to a new generation;
- your family’s wealth may be held through companies, trusts or superannuation funds;
- you may have a traditional family or a blended family with children and step-children;
- you may be concerned about the next generation’s ability to manage their inheritance, or be concerned about their own family or financial misfortune;
- you may be concerned about accident or illness;
- you may be concerned about hidden taxes and duties.
Effective estate planning can be complex, however, the Ballantyne Law Group can assist you to navigate through this serious area.
We would be happy to talk to you on an obligation free basis about estate planning.
For answers to frequently asked questions about testamentary trusts – please click here.
Contact us now by email or on 5606 7332.