What are discretionary trusts?
Discretionary trusts (which are also often called family trusts) are a commonly used vehicle to hold business, property or other investment assets. When discretionary trusts are used correctly, they offer a high level of asset protection and taxation flexibility.
There are a number of ways in which a discretionary trust can be established. In most circumstances, we recommend that a properly prepared discretionary trust deed be used.
Why use Ballantyne Law Group to prepare your discretionary trust deed?
- All discretionary trust deeds provided by Ballantyne Law Group are prepared by a fully qualified solicitor experienced in structuring and commercial law.
- Our deeds are bespoke – your instructions are reviewed by a lawyer and the document is drafted and considered by a lawyer, rather than an ‘off the shelf’ document prepared with little to know human interaction.
- For a reduced price, you can receive the documentation electronically only, which allows you the flexibility to print and execute the documents at your convenience.
- Our professional team is available to respond to your (or your professional advisors) queries in relation to the documents.
- We generally turn around discretionary trust deeds within one business day of receiving an order.
What are your costs to prepare a discretionary trust deed?
|Standard discretionary trust deed and ancillary documents (no legal advice)- printed and bound||$550.00 (including GST)|
|Standard discretionary trust deed and ancillary documents (no legal advice)- emailed only||$440.00 (including GST)|
For non standard discretionary trusts or where you require legal advice accompanying a trust deed, please contact our office for a fee estimate.
How do I order a discretionary trust from Ballantyne Law Group?
Please print, complete and return this form to our office.